Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mudal velai: 1st task





Who am i?

I am an unsatisfied confused man. Searching inside myself what i really want to do and who i want to be…..But some where really really deeeeep deeeep inside me I'm hoping I'm god….stop smiling.

How do i feel?

When i was in college studying for my degree i felt i was stuck to the course, but once it got over i felt like i got wings…yeah wings…no no no wait then i realized i got wings, but I'm tied down, I'm tied down by responsibilities.
getting out of college and supporting myself is one of the most difficult things I'm trying to handle. So this is  how i feel " almost free "




Do you have professional questions? What are they?

Who created money, really the most useless invention of all time.






What are your wildest dreams?

My wildest dream is to live life as a naked being with nature, with people who believe the same.  Nothing on me nothing on you, wow what a world that would be.






What are your biggest challenges?

Understanding myself is the biggest hurdle of my life cause at every stage of life i keep evolving as a person and i need to catchup with myself, my likes and dislikes, my fears, my emotions, my wants and most importantly my dreams.


My actions 

KHEL is a small community oriented program which me and my friends started where we used to interact with street children. We used to educate them through games and they would do the same for us in return.
what we believed was " if children can't go to school then lets take the school to them." We designed a cycle cart and used to take it to the kids. The cart was filled with many self designed interactive games for everyone.

The link  for our blog
http://khelteraho.blogspot.com/





Please read the directions written below and act  along.

" Put your hands together, 
move them away from eachother, 
call them close to your shoulders, 
open your fingers,
let them wiggle and jiggle, 
as they reach for the sky,
i'm high, your high,
kasa kai bara hai!! " 

Thank you


The entire action that you just did is the name of our little community, its an interactive name. We practice architecture using naturally available local materials. Other than architecture we indulge into many community oriented co operative games. Also we are looking forward to do lots of community oriented architectural work.

The link for our blog
http://putyourhandstogether.wordpress.com/

My  current Carbon footprint 
2018 pounds of CO2 / year

4 comments:

  1. Good work bhai...keep it up...Alll the 13est !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your work make me smile......what happened to our graphic architecture illustration

    ReplyDelete
  3. really interesting blog moogundun..keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete