Sunday, January 15, 2012

me myself and quickgun moo-gundun toogood

NAMASKAARAM ,

this is how you greet someone in tamil, native language of people from tamil nadu india…thats where I'm from.
if i had to write the above line in tamil i would write " tamil le eepudi daan yellareyum perumaruvaanga, naan vandu tamizhan india lendu"
so to start off I AM the guy who can speak this tongue twisting language.

AARANGE,
this is how you say orange in malayalam, native language of people from kerala India… thats where my appa( dad) is from,
if i had to write the above line in malayalam i would write "malayalatil arrange a arrange inu paryum,  malayalam kerala da bhashai aanu, yendey acchan malayali aanu"
oh yes I AM the guy who can also speak this other tongue twisting language.
hahaha 

when you listen to it u will laugh yourself……



so i was born in chennai then known as madras.

when i was very young like around 3-10 ish i loved biting and pinching everyone…thats what i did and my dream was to have my own pinching and biting booth hahaha…..
by the way i still love biting and pinching.


when i was between 10-15 i used to wonder what am i doing in this classroom…and wander about in my dreams about becoming a famous artist …having my pet elephant name him appu.
then i used to put myself in inception mode… first dream i am the fastest runner my school produced and while running I'm dreaming about becoming flash the superhero…..
sometimes i would dream about becoming a pilot and while i was flying a plane i would dream of flying without a plane like supaman…hahaha actually i was more fascinated about wearing my undies out…really hahaha
More to come





10 comments:

  1. Nice Keep it up All the best to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting text and super cool graphics..

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you people...keep looking more to come

    ReplyDelete
  5. too good..Quickgun moogundun...all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool one Mukund. I liked the tamil and Malayalam translations. How come you did not mention the Hindi and Marathi translations... where u currently stay... and yess dont forget the Bambaiyya hindi/marathi..All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. eye yam laving eat!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. eye yam laving de ydea aff sevingg de ffuel bye nat gaing to workk:)
    tooo Gooda
    yxcellanta

    ReplyDelete