Monday, January 30, 2012

Erundaam Velai: 2nd Task

Task 2

For some reason i have been doing the 3"Rs" for quite sometime now …thanks to all my friends and few fellow playmates.
One more thing before i continue  interesting fact my grand mom told me recently that there was nothing called as waste earlier..nothing..everything produced goes back to earth.
Today the picture is diffrent. 

so few things which i tried to do and continued doing 



1. Using a cloth bag to buy things instead of taking poly bags from shopkeepers and explaining them the harmful nature of plastic.


2. I carry water  from home where ever i travel…so no question of buying mineral water from outside.





3. This is a special one i started peeing on the trees and the lil saplings insted of using the loo… yes the sapling has grown taller than me in a week hahahahah



4. Gave away old newspaper to the paper recycler, felt blessed cause i made lot of room in the house..


5. My carbon footprint is high cause of the vehicle usage, so i decided i will cut that completely, i did not go to work for a week..ehahaha…ya it felt good, I'm loving this task..and plus i stopped using artificial ventilation inside the house for a week.
    Note: Its winter here.




6. Made a small table to place my music system out of old unused books.



7. Gave away few old unused clothes to needy people.

8. I love making scraptures and lanterns out of waste. So these are some of my earlier experiments along with fellow playmate.




- My architecture thesis model completely made out of waste cartons, boxes and cloth.




- Center piece for a function made of newspaper


- Human torch: a table lamp made of  e waste

1 comment: