Friday, February 17, 2012

Aaraam Velai - 6th Task



How was your performance in the game?
I was very nervous when we started, doubting myself if i would be able to do it... finally i did it very confidently with a big smile. 




What were your strengths?
My team, they are my family... i know i can fall back on them at all time. Love you all.
Also have faith in myself.. it was very important to pat my back at all times to keep me going. 



What were your weaknesses? 

Coordination between me and my brain and my heart.... laziness and in few activities coordinating with team mates.



What would you change in your attitude if you could go back to the beginning of the game?
My friends told me that i did not smile enough while performing...so i would like to carry a genuine big smile on my face all the time.



What would you change in your attitude if you could go back to the beginning of the game?

Learn to plan better , work out with the team as to what will make our act better.Planning could have made this game little more interesting.



 Tell us what was effect of the game on you. What positive thought process? What considered negative, difficult or inefficient?


Keep up with the good work... thats what it taught me .



MY INTENTIONS

You have been here before… but after everything you went through in the Way of the Warrior: Why do you want to attend the 2012 GSA?


I love dreams,  and i love to fulfill peoples dreams...i have been doing it and will continue doing it.
dreams ...thats my reason to attend this program



MY COMMITMENT


With what you know by now, what you plan to do after participating in the Warriors Without Weapons 2012?

We as a team have decided to continue doing all our activities to bring smile and to make people enjoy their life on a regular basis. We can use nice brainstorming  and fun game sessions with all the warriors to improve our skills.


hahaha hohoho haso aur hasatey raho




No comments:

Post a Comment